In a Nutshell
At the clinic and animal hospital, we offer high-quality, friendly and professional services covering all aspects of animal health. Details of our services can be found here.
HCAW is open to the public from Saturday to Thursday, 8:30 – 15:30 hours.
We are closed on Fridays and public holidays.
We recommend you telephone ahead of your visit to arrange for an appointment.
Please call 06 412 9077 or contact us here for any inquiries.
HCAW is currently staffed by 17 dedicated employees; qualified veterinarians, veterinarian technicians, animal handlers and 1 full time volunteer, the Director General and founder.
Our Facilities & Equipment
Our Hospital & Clinic
Our hospital and clinic are equipped with:
• full facilities for 24-hour hospitalization & nursing care
• a fully equipped surgical suite for all surgeries, spaying and neutering
• hospital standard x-ray & ultrasound equipment essential for medical & internal investigations
• state-of-the-art anesthetic & monitoring equipment ensuring high safety standards
• in-house laboratory, also available to other veterinarian professionals in Jordan for rapid evaluation of blood & urine samples
• the only equine operation room in Jordan
• mobile clinic
Our Boarding Kennels for Cats & Dogs
HCAW facilities also include Boarding Kennels; one wing for cats and two wings for dogs, which can accommodate up to 117 animals. Reservations are necessary.
HCAW offers friendly and relaxing grooming services for our furry friends in its fully fitted Grooming Room run by our trained groomers. Grooming services are available by appointment only.
Housing for Abandoned Animals
At any given time, there are up to 300 abandoned animals living at HCAW, ranging from hamsters to horses. They are housed in our kennels, stables, outdoor runs, and paddocks.
HCAW welcomes visits from any school in Jordan and offers a comprehensive educational program at its Center. To this end, HCAW’s own, child-friendly education room is fully equipped with the tools, resources and facts needed to integrate animal welfare into the educational curriculum.